Digital Transformation For Software As a Service (SaaS).
We respond to the productivity and operation needs of organizations.
For many years, software programs have been conceived as products. Any customer will buy and simply own them as much as someone owns a book. Given the considerable changes taking place in how businesses purchase software, SaaS continues to be a great and visible force, that impacts how organizations do in which organizations do business and plan their budgets in order to meet their operations and productivity needs.
Within the Corporations’ Digital Transformation models serve several purposes, such as economically optimizing the IT expense and making it possible to pay for what is actually used, or even to cover one specific need.
Arkkosoft helps you measure the following elements of your project to take full advantage of the SaaS model:
- The SaaS model may be integrated practically into any device.
- It makes it possible to estimate costs in order to monetize the transactions and the economic IT model of the solution.
- It makes it possible to have a predictable expense, but also to increase such expense during periods when there is a greater demand for the service without affecting the operative demand.
- It always offers the possibility to delegate the management, the integration, the scalability, the monitoring, the elasticity, and the safety to the cloud service.
- It allows you to turn the service on and off since it is subject to no commitment.